Santoku Knife - PRE-ORDER!
This product is launching soon!
**THIS KNIFE IS CURRENTLY ON PRE-ORDER. THIS KNIFE WILL SHIP DECEMBER 1ST.**
Saffron. Portobello. Carrots.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Santoku means "three virtues" in Japanese, because this style of knife can slice, dice, and mince!
- This knife is the daily prep superstar!
IF YOU LIKE DETAILS:
- Weight: 0.5lb
- Blade length: 4.5"
- Handle length: 4.25"
- Product Origin: German forged steel ( 1.4116), assembled in China
- Brushed stainless steel body and handle
- Sapele wood handle
- Angle of blade: 30 degrees
- Blade hardness: more than 56 - 58 HRC (Rockwell Hardness Scale)
HOW TO CARE FOR IT:
- Cut on wood and plastic only.
- Hand wash your Louis cutlery! Do not put this beauty in the dishwasher!
- Sharpen at 12.5 degrees.
Louis only has maybe two virtues but he grabs this knife most of all his tools and contraptions!