This product is launching soon!
Kiwi. Garlic. Sage.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- The perfect size for all your small slices and peels and cuts.
- This knife is the detail champion!
IF YOU LIKE DETAILS:
- Weight: 1 lb
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Handle length: 4.25"
- Product Origin: German forged steel (1.4116), assembled in China
- Brushed stainless steel body and handle
- Sapele wood handle
- Angle of blade: 30 degrees
- Blade hardness: more than 56 - 58 HRC (Rockwell Hardness Scale)
HOW TO CARE FOR IT:
- Cut on wood and plastic only.
- Hand wash your Louis cutlery! Do not put this beauty in the dishwasher!
- Sharpen at 12.5 degrees.
- Oil the handles once a month! There are fancy wood oils you can buy. We use mineral oil. Our friends use canola and coconut oils, which is also cool. Make sure the handles are clean and dry, add a few drops of your food-grade oil of choice to the handle and rub it in with a cloth or paper towel Give it an hour or two to absorb. (Oiling the wooden handles will help prevent the handles from drying out!)
Louis opens his mail packages with his old pairing knives now.