Nonstick Half Sheet - pay what you can!
This variant is currently sold out!
**Louis invites you to pay what you can for this product, by selecting your chosen price in the dropdown menu above! We can't wait for you to try our new bakeware!**
Cookies. Fish sticks. EVERYTHING.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Large enough that you won't 'crowd the pan'.
- Nice shine, easy to clean.
- Wire rimmed edge stops warping and that scary POP sound you hear while baking.
IF YOU LIKE DETAILS:
- Product Origin: Made in the USA.
- Alluminized steel.
- 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- 2 lb. 12 oz.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching surface.
- Do not cut anything still in the pan!
HOW TO WASH IT:
- Louis recommends hand-washing your bakeware with hot water, soap and soft sponge!
Louis knows that your current half sheet is in rough shape! Time for a new one!