Louis is inspired by the home cook. We seek to reach anyone who cooks and offer them high quality tools to make whatever it is they want to cook that day. We are a direct-to-consumer company that believes in authenticity, joy, and in taking risks and innovating. We also work really hard.
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the operations of our growing supply chain and order fulfillment system. The Operations Manager will evaluate and coordinate all logistics within Louis.
This position can be performed remotely.
Target hire date: February 1, 2022
6 Month (Draft) Timeline:
- Evaluate current supply and fulfillment operations using Y1 data, compare against projected sales and prospective vendors.
- Evaluate inventory and chart out orders
- Manage cashflow
12 Month (Draft) Timeline:
- Calendar out 24 months of new releases
- Seek out supply chain partners for all new products
- Coordinate all pricing and come-to-market planning
The Ideal Candidate...
- Laughs a lot at work.
- Believes that home cooks are heroes and deserve great kitchen tools.
- Finds joy in the completion of new projects.
- Has great ideas and is excited to work to explore them.
- Is different from our existing team in as many ways as possible.
- Is patient.
- Is a self-starter.
Louis loves you.
Louis is new here. We are a kitchenware company determined to take the stuffiness out of kitchen tools. Louis is sold on the internet, lives in Detroit and New Orleans, and is hungry for growth.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. We do not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.