CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
Louis is inspired by the home cook. We seek to reach anyone who cooks and offer them high quality tools to make whatever it is they want to cook that day. We are a direct-to-consumer company that believes in authenticity, joy, and in taking risks and innovating. We also work really hard.
The Customer Experience Associate is responsible for interacting with our growing customer base, answering questions, and getting to know our community. The Customer Experience Associate’s top priority is to ensure that purchasing from Louis is fun, transparent, and easy.
This position can be performed remotely. This position can be part time.
Target hire date: June 1, 2022
6 Month (Draft) Timeline:
- Respond to daily customer inquiries.
- Ideate customer experience improvements
- Engage affiliate through Louis’ affiliate program
12 Month (Draft) Timeline:
- Set and evaluate customer experience and affiliate goals
- Evaluate purchase data to inform new products and marketing strategy
The Ideal Candidate...
- Laughs a lot at work.
- Believes that home cooks are heroes and deserve great kitchen tools.
- Finds joy in the completion of new projects.
- Has great ideas and is excited to work to explore them.
- Is different from our existing team in as many ways as possible.
- Is patient.
- Is a self-starter.
Louis loves you.
Louis is new here. We are a kitchenware company determined to take the stuffiness out of kitchen tools. Louis is sold on the internet, lives in Detroit and New Orleans, and is hungry for growth.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. We do not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.